On Saturday at 9 am at my house (5/5/12), we will be covering Flash Catalyst.
Address: 1849 Winding Vine Ct, Florence, KY 41042
Learn how to accelerate your workflow and get it right the first time!
I also plan to use Adobe Connect so you can listen in if you can’t be present…the meeting address is
Here are a list of topics I will cover:
- Wire framing an Application (planning, grids, groups, hud, etc…)
- States, Interactions and Transitions
- Using Photoshop and Importing Graphics
- Components and Skins
- States and Layers (moving elements)
- Conditional Interactions, and Timeline (moving, resizing, 3D)
- Application Tricks (sliding content, resizing screens, constraints)
- Video, Sound, and Images
- Adding Data and Complex Data List
- Publishing, Importing into Flash Builder and Recoding
There will also be an update on the Hotel Front loader project.